Settings are stored by several values such as applicationId, userId, payerId, customerId, and region. Each setting may contain a key value pair of data that can preserve specific information per application.
Query settings by parameters
- applicationId (required) — Find settings associated to a specific application Id.
- payerId (optional) — Filter by payer Id.
- roleId (optional) — Filter by an associated role.
- regionId (optional) — Filter by region.
- customerType (optional) — Filter by the customer type.
- officeId (optional) — Filter by the office Id.
- userSource (optional) — Filter by source system of the user. Used by admins to look at non gateway users.
- userId (optional) — Filter by specific user Id.
- offset (optional) - Paging offset. Defaults to
0. This is the zero-based index of the first item to return.
- limit (optional) - Paging limit. Defaults to
50. The maximum is
50. This is the maximum number of items to return.
Saves a setting value for the given scope.